Wednesday, March 17, 2010

THE TOY

I went to the big,old and dirty toy shop.I Stepped onto the grassy mat. I couldn't wait to look inside, but all it was was rusty, old and ruined toys. I went to the $2 bin. I found a dark, black and scary knob. It had little, spiky and short things on the side. I threw it in the air. It turned into a robot. I was frightened. I found a button but it went away. It turned back into a knob. i bought it but only used it a few times.













































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment